Wednesday 4 July 2012

Teacher Time

I'm baaaaack!!



I have been on holiday, doing this....

and this......



and this :(

 
diagnosis? ... hypocondriac!


But now I am well and truly back, came home to a raft of orders and have been painting madly ever since, then I realised that I better look sharp as our tax form needs to be in by September and the books are still no more than scribbles (readable of course). 

I've also been helping school paint a mural on 3 big planters in the courtyard, more on that soon - when it's finished - but now as I have been spending so much time at school I am reminded that there are only a couple of weeks left to sort teacher pressies.  Of course I shall be painting door hangers from my two and will share these once term is out but I though I would share previous designs in case you fancied purchasing a unique gift this time.  These also look pretty special tied to a bottle of wine and are so personal (see bottom pic - this was for a wedding but you get the idea) and they wouldn't even need wrapping they are so cute.






If you would like to order contact us via facebook and we will get painting, dont forget to think about what wording you would like included, we can also put a little message from you on the back too.   All for a fabulous £4.50 (plus postage if you are far far away .... from Chorley, Lancashire).

Nik xx

No comments:

Post a Comment